Scarlett, one of many in this brain!
Rashmika or Scarlet?
Yep, there’s more than one of us in this brain! This is really hard for us to put into words, so I highly reccomend reading Google’s Plurality Playbook for context on understanding dissociative disorders, as well as plurality as a whole. Instead of assigning names to this system, we’ll try to identify ourselves w/ emoji wherever feasible:
- —✨, the communicator and vessel (plural they/them)
- —🧙♀️, the magical nerd, v passionate (she/her)
- —🦊, the skilled vixen, wants fluffy tail (vi/vim)
- —🐙, the slightly horny gal (she/her)
- —🌵, the foodie, decision maker, non-verbal (they/them)
(I will still mostly refer to myself using “I”, however “we” will be used in contexts in appropriate.)
Scarlet is my that version who performs pentesting, participates in CTFs and interested in hacking your computer & mobiles. So leave this site asap to avoid becoming my next target.
← Back Home